The weather has been getting warmer; and by warmer I mean in the 90’s! It’s time to get the shorts, shades, hats, and all the spring essentials out. There are 7 must-haves for the Spring/Summer.
- Shorts. Every girl needs shorts. Whether they are denim, cotton, or corduroy at least one pair of shorts is a necessity. A denim pair of shorts is perfect for the beach or a lunch date.
- Fedora. A fedora is an elegant version of a hat in my opinion. They look beautiful and immediately remind me of vacation. If you’re having a bad hair day, throw on a fedora and out the door!
- Sandals. A basic pair of sandals that can go with numerous outfits and colors is always needed. Regardless if you want to wear heels during the day, just in case your feet get tired, make sure you have your sandals.
- T-shirt. I need to add some more t-shirts to my collection but these are a classic! You can wear it with jeans, shorts, or tuck it in your skirt and turn it into a formal outfit.
- Tote. I got my tote on Christmas and I love it. It’s inexpensive and I can probably fit a baby in it if I needed to (not that I would of course).
- Mascara. This is the holy grail of all mascaras. I’m not into designer mascaras because I always felt that drugstore brands did my lashes justice, but this mascara is required. Try it out and you will love it; enough said.
- Sunglasses. There are days when it’s too hot to have proper eye make up on so I add my sunglasses and I look like a million bucks!