This is smokey eye is one of my favorites. It’s a lot easier than it looks. Let me know what you think!
Here are the steps:
1) Start off by priming your lid. I use the MAC Cosmetics paint pot in soft ocre.
2) I used ‘Black’ from the Lorac Cosmetics Pro Palette on the outer corner and inner corner. I use ‘Noir’ from the Tamanna Palette on the outer corner to darken the black.
3) I used ‘Espresso’ from the Pro Palette to blend the black into the middle of the lid.
4) I used ‘Pewter’ from the Pro Palette in the middle of the lid mixed with ‘Garnet’. On top of that I added ‘Gilded’ from the Tamanna Palette.
6) In the crease I used ‘Bengal’ from the Tamanna Palette + ‘Mauve’ from the Pro Palette. I added these colors on my lower lash as well.
7) On the brow bone, I use ‘Fresh’ from the Tamanna Palette
8) I drew a thin eyeliner starting from the back to the inner corner using precision eyeliner by Motives Cosmetics
9) I finished off with Huda Beauty Lashes in Samantha
10) Brows were done by Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette