Skincare is extremely important to me. I have just started getting monthly facials and taking extra care of my skin in preparation for summer! Sunscreen is crucial for skincare and everyone needs to wear it, especially if you live in a warm region such as California. Sunspots started to appear on my skin in the past few years. Since then, I realized that I needed to get serious! Every 2 years or so, I try to switch up my skincare routine so that my skin doesn’t get used to a specific product. Currently, I am in the process of trying a new sunscreen and thought I should also let you guys know about the best ones on the market!
- Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum: This is a great oil-free sunscreen, containing mineral powders and herbal extracts to keep your pores small and skin smooth.
- Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+: This sunscreen is fragrance-free, paraben free, oil free, and color free! It has anti-aging capabilities with antioxidants such as Vitamin E.
- ‘Bienfait Multi-Vital’ SPF 30 Sunscreen Cream: This product is not just a sunscreen, but also acts as a moisturizer. It includes vitamin E, B5, and CG along with a non-greasy texture.
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Facial Sunscreen: As powder foundation absorbs oil, this sunscreen offers a matte veil over the skin. This product is fragrance-free and paraben free.
- Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen Broad Spectrum: This sunscreen is perfect if you have large pores. It acts as a primer underneath makeup as the Japanese wild rose tightens pores.
Comment down below if you are using a sunscreen that you love!